Homesick

Well... I don't usually write in english but I think this time is worth it.

I'm feeling homesick. I know you probably realized that just by reading the title, but this time I'm homesick really bad. It's been two months and a half since I got here and don't get me wrong, I love it here but the truth is it's not home.

They say that home is where the heart is... Well... My heart is in this city but not in this house. It' s funny how life can change in a glimpse. My life has changed 180 degrees and I miss my routine so bad. I tried to adjust my routine here but I guess it's not working.

I'm still doing the same things I used to do back home but it's not the same. I go for a jog in the morning but the hight and the air pollution is unbearable, I only run half the distance I run back home and that makes me feel really sad and very very tired.  I'm still struggling to drive properly but is just impossible, the city is like a freaking labyrinth.

I never tought I would say this but I even miss the tacos! For God's sake! Even those are different here. They don't taste the same. And mostly I miss my own space. I've always been a little bit freaky about it (you know like that girl on this Tom Cruise's movie, the one that plays Dakota Fanning). I don't have a space of my own and that's like the most difficult thing to adjust.

I wouldn't change this for anything, I just wish I could have a little bit of space and my bed and my dog. I miss him so much it almost hurt. All I know is that this feeling will go away very soon, I hope so. Until then I gotta keep hanging in here.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Thoughts of 13 Reasons Why

No es el hecho...

Expectativas